Asana Project Management Tool Highlights
According to Google Trends, Asana Project Management searches in the U.S. come in at #2 in the project management category list rising 2,550% over the past 5 years.
What makes this tool stand out as a tool in project management above the rest?
- Asana is a web and mobile app that goes beyond typical resource management tools by making teams up to 50% more efficient
- With tasks, projects, conversations, and dashboards, Asana lets your entire team know who’s doing what by when to help you get results
- You can use Asana for meeting planning, time tracking, assigning work, setting deadlines, and more when you add partner integrations
- Available on web, iOS, and Android
- Asana is free for teams of up to 15 people, then it is $8.33 per mo. per user
Watch the Trello Project Management Tool Demo
In Need of IT Project Management Consulting?
We specialize in Healthcare IT Project Management Consulting,
|Kelly L. Howe, PMP Principal Consultant
Mobile: (952) 239-9268
Disclaimer: Author of this article (Kelly Howe) and his firm (Info-Teq) are not associated with Asana and we are not compensated to promote their products.